Cooking Class: Whole, Fresh, and Delicious


Original Post Date: April 23, 2013 by Alan Sher


Patients always ask me, what should I eat? The simple answer is whole foods that are fresh and taste good.
In this class I will present plenty of choices as to what to eat, many methods of preparation, food and spice combining, plus some simple, delicious recipes. I will also introduce you to the basic theories of Traditional Oriental Medicine and Macrobiotics that explain why you should be eating whole, fresh foods. Please join me for a class that will be a lot of fun and very informative. I look forward to seeing you all there.


Next class May 18, 2013 call office to reserve your space 818.348.9973

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acupuncture in the 21st Century

Ginger: Ancient Wisdom and Modern Pharmacology

Doing a Food-Mood Journal: Cultivating Awareness